Susie Jackson –
Smart Financial Habits for Freelancers
Susie's session is available until Saturday, June 18 @ 2:00 pm CEST
Susie Jackson shares her seven smart financial habits for freelancers. Susie is a freelance copy editor and Spanish-to-English translator specializing in academic texts for the social sciences. She also mentors freelancers on pricing to help them figure out how much they should be charging and how to raise their rates with clients so that they can earn a decent living doing what they love. Have a look at her website or connect with Susie on Instagram.
Upgrade to the Professional Package for a free Business Budgeting Spreadsheet!
- LSP.expert for tracking billable work (affiliate link)
- Toggl or RescueTime for tracking non-billable work
- ClickUp for project management
Send an email to m.monney [at] johnsoncommunications.de and let us know:
1) What’s your name, where are you from & why are you excited about the Financial Success Summit for Translators?
2) What’s your #1 question or struggle when it comes to your translation business?
Also, if you have more specific questions or feedback regarding the training sessions, please get in touch. Thank you!